V2.0 – revised 23 August 2023
school AT hermesthewise.com
- What personal information do we collect from you and for which purpose (Sections 3 and 4)
- The measures to safeguard the access to and the security of your Personal Data (Section 5)
- Your rights to access, rectify, erase your Personal Data and object to the processing of your Personal Data (Section 8)
Spiritual Hotel® built the Hermes The Wise app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Spiritual Hotel® at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) provides the Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) Application, an educational and edutainment app for mindfulness and meditation.
Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) is committed to protecting the privacy of all of its user’s Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the Products in accordance with the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992. At the same time, you also share responsibility for maintaining privacy and security for example, by not allowing any third party to use your personal account on the Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) Mobile Application. Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) asks all users to be responsible for safeguarding any authentication information and to immediately notify Hermes The Wise of any unauthorized use of their personal Accounts.
- “Account” means your account registered through the registration process on the Hermes The Wise
- “Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) Mobile Application” means the mobile application (i) that the user has to download on its mobile device
- “Products” means the Application, Website and Documentation
- “Third Parties” means any natural or legal person or entity other than Hermes The Wise
- “Website” means the website available at www.HermesTheWise.com
- Information we collect
We may collect several types of personal information from the users of our Products, and store it
on your mobile device and/or our server such as:
- Contact information (e.g. your name, postal address, e-mail address, and mobile)
- The profile data provided by you on your account such as your name and profile picture
- Information in helpdesk support inquiries
- Information about your device, such as its model, unique device identifier, and operating system version
- Payment information such as transaction identifiers and summary information that does not include credit card or bank account numbers (we do not collect or store financial account information)
- Web behavior information such as information related to how the users use the Products (e.g. browser type, domains, page views) collected through cookies and other automated technology (cfr. Section 6 “Cookies”). Hereinafter collectively “Personal Data”.
We shall store your Personal Data on our servers located in the Los Angeles, California, with a very reliable hosting service).
These 3 permissions are need for below reasons:
android.permission.CAMERA: When user wants to uploads her/his profile photo or sends his/her problem in video, at first she or he should allow this permission to upload or send any photos or videos.
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: When user has problem in app and wants to describe his/her problem by voice message or the user wants to suggested something in app by voice message, at first should allow this permission.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Our app uses service player and for better response to any input call or something else, at first it need this permission.
- How do we use your Personal Data
Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) (i) collects, (ii) uses, (iii) maintains, and (iv) may share your Personal Data provided by you or collected by us with its affiliates, parent companies, or other related companies for all purposes necessary to ensure the proper functioning and operation of the User accounts and/or the proper functioning of the Products. These purposes may include (collectively the “Purpose”):
- Creating and managing your Account to use the Application;
- Providing information and allowing the Users access to the Products;
- Diagnosing technical problems and managing technical support and processing inquiries concerning the Products;
- Contacting the Users by phone, email, text message, or push notifications (if they are enabled) to (i) verify your account (ii) for information and operational purposes such as account management, instructions, alerts, reminders, customer service, system maintenance, and others
- Contacting the Users to (i) communicate about, and organize your participation in market research or (ii) obtaining testimonials;
- Commercializing the Application;
- Performing data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Data) and using and sharing the resulting data to third parties for commercialization purposes;
- The operation, evaluation and improvement of the Products (including the development of additional products and/or services, enhancing and improving the current Products, analysis of our Products, quality control activities and performing internal business functions such as accounting and auditing);
- Protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other unlawful activity, claims, and other liabilities;
Furthermore, you agree that Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) is free to access, retain, and disclose Personal Data in the following events:
- In order to be in compliance with any applicable legislation or regulations;
- If a law enforcement authority or other government official requests so;
- The investigation of any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity and
- To protect your or our safety and/or rights.
By using the Application, you acknowledge and explicitly agree that we may disclose certain information to vendors and service providers who help us provide the Products. Examples of these vendors and service providers include entities that process credit or debit card payments and provide analytics and web hosting services.
By using the Application, you acknowledge and explicitly agree that we may disclose certain information to providers that build profiles to improve the diagnostic capabilities of the Application. We will not share your information without your permission.
You furthermore understand and agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Products, including your Personal Data, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) modifications to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, or devices.
Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) shall take appropriate administrative, technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of any Personal Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage, access, disclosure or use. Upon written request, Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) can provide you with a list of people of Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) that may have access to your Personal Data. These people have entered into confidentiality agreements prior to having been granted access to your Personal Data.
In the event of and following discovery or notification of a breach of the security of the Personal Data, or access by an unauthorized person, Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) is required by law to notify the user if the breach is likely to affect your privacy.
The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system version, information on actions taken on our Products (such as usage, activity logs a click-throughs), and dates and times of visits. Log data is deleted on a regular basis.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
We may also share Personal Data with Third Party service providers who help us to provide, understand, commercialize and improve our Products. We do not authorize these Third-Party service providers to use or disclose your Personal Data except as strictly necessary to perform any services under our supervision or to comply with applicable legislation. We seek to provide any such Third-Party service provider with only the Personal Data they need to perform their specific function.
- Your rights
Right of access If you are concerned or have any questions about your Personal Data, you have the right to request access to the Personal Data which we hold or process about you. We will then provide you with information about the data that are being processed and on the source of those data.
Deletion of Personal Information
You have the option to permanently remove your personal information from our system by utilizing the designated link within your profile. To carry out this process, please access your profile and initiate the “Delete Account” function. It is important to note that upon utilizing this feature, all traces of your personal data, inclusive of any purchase records, purchase history, and downloaded content, will be irrevocably erased. These actions are irreversible and your data will be permanently unrecoverable under any circumstances.
- Data retention and deletion
Please note that we retain your Personal Data even if you temporarily stop using the Application until you permanently delete the Application on your mobile device and notify us thereof. Upon notification, we may retain and continue to use and disclosure your Personal Data to Third Parties exclusively on a fully anonymized basis.
- Third Party websites or applications
You acknowledge and agree that certain content or services provided by Third Parties may be made available to you through the Products. You agree that such linked content or services may have their own privacy policies for which Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) cannot be held responsible. Hermes The Wise (مدرسه هرمس خردمند) does not in any way review or endorse the privacy practices of such Third Parties.
Reg. No: 81996535 (Netherlands)
school AT hermesthewise.com